‘Uhane is a common name for Hawaiian outrigger canoes. It means spirit or soul and connects us to the past. SUP Paddling is a way of connecting as well; to the water, to the outdoors and to others. Like its name, the ‘Uhane encourages connection. Featuring 16” of adjustment and an impact resistant fiberglass blade, paddlers can adjust length on the fly or share their light, durable paddle with family and friends. Paddle often and set your spirit free.
- Choose Small or Large blade to fit your power needs.
- Durable fiberglass shaft.
- Fixed or adjustable length.
Features & Specifications
- Model Year: 2022
- Category: Paddleboard Paddles
- Best Used For: Recreation
- Blade Length: 18.5" / 47 cm
- Blade Width: 7.75" / 19.7 cm
- Blade Surface Area: 91 sq in. / 587 sq cm
- Weight: 27.5 oz / 1 g
- Fixed Lengths: 68" - 82", Untopped
- Blade Style: Tear Drop
- Blade Material: Fiberglass Composite
- Shaft Type: Straight
- Shaft Material: Fiberglass Composite
- Grip & Handle: T-Grip
- Number of Pieces: 1, 2
- Blade Shape: Symmetrical