- We build special order canoes.
- We sell canoe parts and used canoes.
- Extra patches are added for strength for longer wear.
- 2" drop seats for more stability.
Features & Specifications
- Model Year: 2020
- Category: Canoes
- Canoe Type: Lakewater & Touring, River Tripping, Whitewater
- Paddlesport: Canoeing
- Number of Paddlers: Solo, Tandem
- Structure: Rigid or Hard
- Propulsion: Paddle
- Best Used For: Whitewater
- Intended Waterway: Rivers & Creeks (Class I-II)
- Length: 15' 10" / 482.6 cm
- Weight: 72 lb / 32.6 kg
- Capacity: 1200 lb / 543.6 kg
- Depth at Bow: 25" / 63.5 cm
- Depth at Center: 13.75" / 34.9 cm
- Depth at Stern: 25" / 63.5 cm
- Width at Gunwales: 35" / 88.9 cm
- Bow Rocker: 2.5" / 6.4 cm
- Stern Rocker: 2.5" / 6.4 cm
- Primary Material: Plastic Laminate ie. T-Formex, Royalex
- Hull Shape: Shallow Arch
- Gunwale Standard Trim: Vinyl
- Gunwale Trim Options: Vinyl
What Users Are Saying
I have owned my Buffalo for 4 years. If you are wanting a canoe that is truly "all purpose" , you can't miss on this one. The t-formex brand hull is as tough as I had read about. It's big enough to be a sporting tandem canoe, even in Class III water and It's nimble enough to be a great solo boat in any whitewater.- CW Wise
Best canoe I ever owned. Great in everyway. Get one and enjoy!