- We build special order canoes.
- We sell canoe parts and used canoes.
- Extra patches are added for strength for longer wear.
- 2" drop seats for more stability.
Features & Specifications
- Model Year: 2020
- Category: Canoes
- Canoe Type: Lakewater & Touring, River Tripping, Whitewater
- Paddlesport: Canoeing
- Number of Paddlers: Solo, Tandem
- Structure: Rigid or Hard
- Propulsion: Paddle
- Best Used For: Whitewater
- Intended Waterway: Rivers & Creeks (Class I-II)
- Length: 15' 10" / 482.6 cm
- Weight: 72 lb / 32.6 kg
- Capacity: 1200 lb / 543.6 kg
- Depth at Bow: 25" / 63.5 cm
- Depth at Center: 13.75" / 34.9 cm
- Depth at Stern: 25" / 63.5 cm
- Width at Gunwales: 35" / 88.9 cm
- Bow Rocker: 2.5" / 6.4 cm
- Stern Rocker: 2.5" / 6.4 cm
- Primary Material: Plastic Laminate ie. T-Formex, Royalex
- Hull Shape: Shallow Arch
- Gunwale Standard Trim: Vinyl
- Gunwale Trim Options: Vinyl
What Users Are Saying
I have owned my Buffalo for 4 years. If you are wanting a canoe that is truly "all purpose" , you can't miss on this one. The t-formex brand hull is as tough as I had read about. It's big enough to be a sporting tandem canoe, even in Class III water and It's nimble enough to be a great solo boat in any whitewater.- CW Wise
Best canoe I ever owned. Great in everyway. Get one and enjoy!
I’ve had mine more than 30 years. It was recently damaged while in storage. The original owner, Gary Gordon, repaired it. His hands have been on every Buffalo Canoe ever made. Nowhere else can you get that degree of craftsmanship and experience. Buy one; use it for a lifetime; hand it down to the kids.