- We build special order canoes.
- We sell canoe parts and used canoes.
- Extra patches are added for strength for longer wear.
- 2" drop seats for more stability.
Features & Specifications
- Model Year: 2020
- Category: Canoes
- Canoe Type: Lakewater & Touring, River Tripping, Whitewater
- Paddlesport: Canoeing
- Number of Paddlers: Solo, Tandem
- Structure: Rigid or Hard
- Propulsion: Paddle
- Best Used For: Whitewater
- Intended Waterway: Rivers & Creeks (Class I-II)
- Length: 15' 10" / 482.6 cm
- Weight: 72 lb / 32.6 kg
- Capacity: 1200 lb / 543.6 kg
- Depth at Bow: 25" / 63.5 cm
- Depth at Center: 13.75" / 34.9 cm
- Depth at Stern: 25" / 63.5 cm
- Width at Gunwales: 35" / 88.9 cm
- Bow Rocker: 2.5" / 6.4 cm
- Stern Rocker: 2.5" / 6.4 cm
- Primary Material: Plastic Laminate ie. T-Formex, Royalex
- Hull Shape: Shallow Arch
- Gunwale Standard Trim: Vinyl
- Gunwale Trim Options: Vinyl
What Users Are Saying
I have owned my Buffalo for 4 years. If you are wanting a canoe that is truly "all purpose" , you can't miss on this one. The t-formex brand hull is as tough as I had read about. It's big enough to be a sporting tandem canoe, even in Class III water and It's nimble enough to be a great solo boat in any whitewater.- CW Wise
Best canoe I ever owned. Great in everyway. Get one and enjoy!
I’ve had mine more than 30 years. It was recently damaged while in storage. The original owner, Gary Gordon, repaired it. His hands have been on every Buffalo Canoe ever made. Nowhere else can you get that degree of craftsmanship and experience. Buy one; use it for a lifetime; hand it down to the kids.
Buffalo canoes deliver rugged quality. T-Formex is an impressive hull material, and the new Realtree Double Up Edition offers a canoe package for whitewater to waterfowl season. Buffalo canoes appeal to paddlers who switch between solo and tandem use. I use mine for solo tripping and creek running in Arkansas.
Most versatile canoe on the market! The Buffalo TFormex canoe is the most versatile canoe on the market. Weather you like to paddle around on open water, pack your gear for overnight adventures, or take it down your favorite white water river. You’re able to do all of these activities (and more) solo or with your family in the Buffalo canoe. Did I mention these boats are handbuilt and will last you a lifetime. After you experience a Buffalo canoe you won’t want any other boat but you will want to add more to your fleet for all your friends to join along in your adventures.
I have been paddling since I was a boy (I am 64 now). Through the years, I have paddled most of the popular canoe brands. For the past 15 years I have stuck with Buffalo Canoes because of their exceptional versatility and durability. The Buffalo canoe design maneuvers with ease soloing on whitewater, loaded with camping gear on multi-day adventures through the wilderness, or tandem paddling on a day trip over the sholes and through the holes. I truly don't think there is a better value out there for your recreational dollar.