- Its large, open cockpit is perfect for paddles with a dog or small child.
- With the Oru Pack, you can even check it on a plane or hike it anywhere.
- It's stable, but also nimble and playful.
Features & Specifications
- Model Year: 2023
- Category: Kayaks
- Kayak Type: Fishing, Day Touring, Recreational
- Paddlesport: Kayaking
- Number of Paddlers: Solo
- Structure: Folding
- Propulsion: Paddle
- Best Used For: Recreation, Fishing, Kayak Day Touring
- Specifically Designed For: Beginners
- Length: 9' 8" / 295 cm
- Width: 31" / 79 cm
- Weight: 20 lb / 9 kg
- Capacity: 275 lb / 125 kg
- Outfitting: Back Rest
What Users Are Saying
This product is amazing, being a 5'2" woman this is perfect for me to be able to carry around and kayak anytime.
So easy! I was hesitant at first, I'd tried inflatables and more traditional kayaks before, but an "origami" boat is a new concept to me— it's easy to assemble, so lightweight and small which makes it easy to chuck it in my car's trunk and take it with me anywhere. It also drew a large crowd around me as I started to put it together by the shore! Excited for all the possible adventures this will take me on next season :)